Today i was laying in bed with my mother and my boyfriend next to me spending some.... I guess you could call "family time" in the middle of the conversation some how we ended up talking about the most important people in our lives (I think it was because my mom and boyfriend were ganging up on me and I was starting to get upset). My mother just said with no hesitation of course you are the #1 on my list which led to me saying the same thing to my mom and then i stated that my boyfriend was #2 on my list (I am guessing this surprised him), the conversation continued and my boyfriend stayed silent. A few minutes later he spoke and all he said was "I have never really thought of that its a hard question". That comment surprised me I guess because i have always set priorities in my life from a young age. I wonder how many people don't actually think about those kinds of things that just caught me of guard. The pictures under are of me and my #1 and #2 <3<3<3 I LOVE THEM NO MATTER HOW UPSET OR WORRIED I AM THEY ARE ALWAYS CLOSE TO ME HEART<3 Who's on your list?
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
"Do you even know what love is, does love even exist?"</3
Today my boyfriend asked me a questions similar to the one posted above, and of course while he was oblivious to the fact that I wasn't paying attention to his insults towards me, I was making a list in my head to answer his question (I never actually answered at least not to him but I still have my list)
1. What is love?
- Love is just a word we are taught from a young age.
- The feeling of emptiness when your alone and think of a certain person/people.
- The willingness to give up your happiness.
- The courage to withstand things that you wouldn't withstand for yourself.
- A miracle.(You may have seen reports of a mother who may have lifted a *car* to save her child, many say adrenaline caused this incredible strength on the mothers part, but what caused the mother to act in a way that could have killed her?)
I dont think love has a solid definition
2. Does love even exist?
No matter what the reason may be love I believe is something thats in you when you are born, its an infinite resource. No one can teach you how to love someone its something that you gain on your own. My personal definition of love is what I feel at the thought of never having that one special person in my life again and what i would do to get them back. Whats your's?